A beautiful forever one moissanite is the centerpiece of this hand carved feather ring.
-Each ring is hand carved in wax and then cast into your choice of solid 14k rose, yellow or white gold.
-The center stone is a 7x5mm forever one colorless moissanite. Certification from C&C included.
-Since each ring is hand carved, please note that your ring will look extremely similar to the pictures but not exactly like it, making each ring even more special.
-Please read through my policies before purchasing.
-Please select your correct metal and ring size at checkout.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or custom requests!
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
I occasionally take custom orders, please contact me if you have something in mind. I can always swap out stones/metal though!
I don't accept returns unless something is damaged that was my fault (shipping, item breaking ect.) Since each item is handmade and one of a kind I don't accept exchanges to a new item, but will be happy to work with you if you would like to change stones ect. There might be added prices if your new choices are more expensive.
I can rush only a few orders a month, even less during my busy season. Please contact me before purchasing an item you would need sooner than the 3-4 weeks make time.
If your orders 3-4 weeks fall on a Saturday or Sunday, your order will ship the following Monday.
Different stones and metals can require different care, but to keep your ring nice and new there's a few easy steps you can follow.
1. Never wear your ring in hot water, pools, baths or hot tubs. Remove jewelry before applying lotions, soap and makeup so there is no build up on your stones and metal.
2. If buildup occurs, gently wash your ring with organic soap and a soft brush. Use warm water to soak the ring and scrub gently with the soap, it should take off any of the residue. If you can't get it all of after soaking, you can use a jewelry cleaner on most stones, but not all.
3. Soft stones like turquoise, moonstone and labradorite need extra care. Be sure to not hit your ring on things, and take if off before doing any activities.
5. I recommend taking all jewelry off (no matter the metal or stone) before doing anything active. Examples are gardening, hiking, working out at the gym (weightlifting). While 14k gold is strong, you can still damage your metal and stones.
6. Place all sterling silver rings in a airtight container when not worn.