-The base of the ring is molded from a real twig. I then add each small barnacle by hand, creating a unique wedding band inspired by our beautiful oceans and sea's.
-Each ring is hand carved and hand curved, so please allow for slight differences in each ring.
-My favorite place in all of Washington state is the coast, there is something so primitive and wild about our beautiful coast. Everytime I leave the beach I come home with so many barnacle idea's, that it makes me so happy to offer your some of those idea's!
Please select your correct size at checkout!
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I occasionally take custom orders similar to the pieces I have listed in my shop, please contact me if you have something in mind. I can always swap out stones/metal though! If you do order a custom design, I do reserve the right to resell the design or something similar in my shop.
I will not copy or make another designers work. Please don't send me pictures of another artist and ask me to make something similar.
I do accept returns on non customized pieces. Items need to sent back within 7 days of arrival, in the same exact packaging it arrived in. Please insure your item, as I will not cover any damages or loss of package on the way back. I do stick very firm to my return policies timeline, so as long as you get in touch within 5 days and ship it back within 7 in the same condition you will get a full refund.
I can rush only a few orders a month, even less during my busy season. Please contact me before purchasing an item you would need sooner than the 4 weeks make time.
If your orders 4 weeks fall on a Saturday or Sunday, your order will ship the following Monday. The 4 week make time does not include delivery time.
Current make time is the full 4 weeks, but everything is shipping on time. During holiday make time will probably go up to 6 weeks, but I will keep my listings updated with the current make times.
Different stones and metals can require different care, but to keep your ring nice and new there's a few easy steps you can follow.
1. Never wear your ring in hot water, pools, baths or hot tubs. Remove jewelry before applying lotions, soap and makeup so there is no build up on your stones and metal.
2. If buildup occurs, gently wash your ring with organic soap and a soft brush. Use warm water to soak the ring and scrub gently with the soap, it should take off any of the residue. If you can't get it all of after soaking, you can use a jewelry cleaner on most stones, but not all.
3. Soft stones like turquoise, moonstone and labradorite need extra care. Be sure to not hit your ring on things, and take if off before doing any activities.
5. I recommend taking all jewelry off (no matter the metal or stone) before doing anything active. Examples are gardening, hiking, working out at the gym (weightlifting). While 14k gold is strong, you can still damage your metal and stones.
6. Place all sterling silver rings in a airtight container when not worn.
I offer one free resize on all purchases, so feel free to contact me if you need your ring resized!
All items are sent in a rustic burlap ring box.
All of my white gold is non plated, and I will not plate my gold if requested. Non plated white gold has a warm tint to it, 18k white gold has a very soft yellow underglow.
Aug 3, 2018
We ordered both my engagement ring and my wedding band here. I could not be happier!! The details of my rings are stunning and Uma was so helpful and wonderful to work with! Thank you so much for your incredible craftsmanship!