This beautiful, glowy ring is made using a sparkly moissanite gemstone and two moonstones that just glow all times of the day.
-Center stone is a 6mm forever one moissanite, certification included. You can choose from near colorless and colorless. I can also get hearts and arrows moissanite, but please contact me beforehand if that's the stone you want.
-Two 4mm AAA grade moonstone. These stones are so beautiful and are really high quality, with little to no inclusions and tons of flash.
-Made in your choice of 14k rose, yellow or white. Rose gold is shown in pictures.
-Twig band is molded from a real twig and then cast into solid gold.
Please select your metal choice at checkout. In the notes sections please leave your correct size.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I occasionally take custom orders similar to the pieces I have listed in my shop, please contact me if you have something in mind. I can always swap out stones/metal though!
I will not copy or make another designers work. Please don't send me pictures of another artist and ask me to make something similar.
I don't accept returns unless something is damaged that was my fault (shipping, item breaking ect.) Since each item is handmade and one of a kind I don't accept exchanges to a new item, but will be happy to work with you if you would like to change stones ect. There might be added prices if your new choices are more expensive.
I can rush only a few orders a month, even less during my busy season. Please contact me before purchasing an item you would need sooner than the 3-4 weeks make time.
If your orders 3-4 weeks fall on a Saturday or Sunday, your order will ship the following Monday.
Different stones and metals can require different care, but to keep your ring nice and new there's a few easy steps you can follow.
1. Never wear your ring in hot water, pools, baths or hot tubs. Remove jewelry before applying lotions, soap and makeup so there is no build up on your stones and metal.
2. If buildup occurs, gently wash your ring with organic soap and a soft brush. Use warm water to soak the ring and scrub gently with the soap, it should take off any of the residue. If you can't get it all of after soaking, you can use a jewelry cleaner on most stones, but not all.
3. Soft stones like turquoise, moonstone and labradorite need extra care. Be sure to not hit your ring on things, and take if off before doing any activities.
5. I recommend taking all jewelry off (no matter the metal or stone) before doing anything active. Examples are gardening, hiking, working out at the gym (weightlifting). While 14k gold is strong, you can still damage your metal and stones.
6. Place all sterling silver rings in a airtight container when not worn.
I offer one free resize on all purchases, so feel free to contact me if you need your ring resized!
All items are sent in a rustic burlap ring box.
All of my white gold is non plated, and I will not plate my gold if requested. Non plated white gold has a warm tint to it, 18k yellow gold has a very soft yellow underglow.