This ring is hand forged in recycled sterling silver, the dimensions are 5x1.5mm.
I add all the detailing by hand, inspired by old norse culture. This ring is meant to look rustic and reminiscent of the viking era.
You can choose to have the inside engraved, please note that it's meant to look slightly off center to add the rustic nature of this ring.
Please leave what you would like engraved at checkout, If it's too long I will contact you. If you want no engraving please state that at checkout.
Each ring is handmade and takes 3 weeks to make.
Please select your correct ring size at checkout.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I occasionally take custom orders similar to the pieces I have listed in my shop, please contact me if you have something in mind. I can always swap out stones/metal though!
I will not copy or make another designers work. Please don't send me pictures of another artist and ask me to make something similar.
I don't accept returns unless something is damaged that was my fault (shipping, item breaking ect.) Since each item is handmade and one of a kind I don't accept exchanges to a new item, but will be happy to work with you if you would like to change stones ect. There might be added prices if your new choices are more expensive.
I can rush only a few orders a month, even less during my busy season. Please contact me before purchasing an item you would need sooner than the 3-4 weeks make time.
If your orders 3-4 weeks fall on a Saturday or Sunday, your order will ship the following Monday.
Different stones and metals can require different care, but to keep your ring nice and new there's a few easy steps you can follow.
1. Never wear your ring in hot water, pools, baths or hot tubs. Remove jewelry before applying lotions, soap and makeup so there is no build up on your stones and metal.
2. If buildup occurs, gently wash your ring with organic soap and a soft brush. Use warm water to soak the ring and scrub gently with the soap, it should take off any of the residue. If you can't get it all of after soaking, you can use a jewelry cleaner on most stones, but not all.
3. Soft stones like turquoise, moonstone and labradorite need extra care. Be sure to not hit your ring on things, and take if off before doing any activities.
5. I recommend taking all jewelry off (no matter the metal or stone) before doing anything active. Examples are gardening, hiking, working out at the gym (weightlifting). While 14k gold is strong, you can still damage your metal and stones.
6. Place all sterling silver rings in a airtight container when not worn.
I offer one free resize on all purchases, so feel free to contact me if you need your ring resized!
All items are sent in a rustic burlap ring box.
All of my white gold is non plated, and I will not plate my gold if requested. Non plated white gold has a warm tint to it, 18k yellow gold has a very soft yellow underglow.
Apr 25, 2018
Great ring! Exactly what we wanted, thank you!!!
Oct 15, 2016
This ring is so awesome and Uma did a fantastic job with it! I used it to propose to my boyfriend and he loves it. It suits his personality very well and the only difference between mine and this one is that it says "always" in the cutest(imo) writing ever. Definitely will be getting -my- wedding ring from her.